Wednesday, August 5, 2020

The Diary Room Side-Eye: Introduction

Welcome to the Diary Room Side-Eye!


This is the introductory post. Every Sunday evening (hopefully) I will post a new blog detailing the week's events, providing analysis and giving some predictions for Big Brother 22 All-Stars. I will cover the Veto comp and subsequent Veto ceremony which airs on Wednesday nights along with Thursday night's broadcast which features the weekly eviction. I also will go over the Head of Household comp and the possible implications from the results.


I am a Big Brother superfan and I love to write. So I decided what better way to combine two of my loves than to start a weekly blog.


I have been waiting years for an all-stars show. Finally it is here. I could do without some of the houseguests who will be there and would like to see others. I will provide my more specific critiques of the cast on Sunday. Allow me to say, however, I am elated Da'Vonne, Janelle, Cody and Kaysar will be in the house.


Big Brother is one of my favorite shows and is my undisputed #1 favorite reality show! I have been kicking around the idea of a weekly blog or YouTube channel for a few years. Now, I have finally decided to do it.


I hope to bring some sound critiques, insightful analysis and some humorous quasi diary room type takes. I love the game and find it along with the social experiment fascinating.


I hope you enjoy and keep coming back every week as a reader. I welcome comments and criticism. I want to do right by our summertime guilty pleasure and favorite show.


I will be back Sunday evening after the CBS broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

R. Kelly Is Trash!

NEW VIDEO! R. Kelly is a trash human being. Why are we still giving him space?!